Breakfast World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the breakfast world, we have come for your breakfast... Come here and talk about all your cool breakfasts

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

who else misses fern bars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waffler

waffler

who else misses fern bars Empty
PostSubject: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 2:57 am

i remember a few croppin up around the country back when i had few less grays on my head..... Suspect
i think it was about when bennigan's first started to bring it in big was when fern bars started to get really popular
the first few tgifridays and even ruby tuesdays also used that look
i just love the look of the tiffany lamps and the foliage everywhere! Laughing
i even got a chance to visit the original africa henry's before it shuttered back in '86!  Shocked
damn george dubyah for causing the 08 recession and nailing fern bars in their coffin for good!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
who else remembers these? which one was your favorite?
not really breakfast related but i thought maybe there were other fern bar appreciators in this forum  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
waffler

waffler

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 2:57 am

not to mention the over 2 hour drive i have to make now just to eat at a bennigan's!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and none of that fake ghost kitchen virtual kitchen bullshit!! bring back bennigan's to the wisconsin dells!!!
Back to top Go down
bellabaconlover.wiz

bellabaconlover.wiz

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 1:08 pm

rip in peace to waffler bennigans  Crying or Very sad

https://www.waff.com/story/4763138/bennigans-closes-the-doors-at-huntsville-location/

check out this article for my hometown, i think it's sad but also funny because it's from waff.com and your name is waffler LOL
Back to top Go down
waffler

waffler

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 1:12 pm

i do find that to be an amusing coincidence lol! no but seriously, i think it a shame to lose such interesting spaces. i'm going to build my own
Back to top Go down
waffler

waffler

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 11:24 pm

who else misses fern bars Unnamed-12B400x321

for context!
Back to top Go down
doyoulikewaffelsyeahwelik

doyoulikewaffelsyeahwelik

Warned User
Warned User
Warned User
Warned User

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:32 pm

do you remember when abrahman lincoln was prindent of the united states? do you old man? you probably recall when the messiah walked this earth. old fellow you are way out of touch for this world
Back to top Go down
waffler

waffler

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 10:06 am

doyoulikewaffelsyeahwelik wrote:
do you remember when abrahman lincoln was prindent of the united states? do you old man? you probably recall when the messiah walked this earth. old fellow you are way out of touch for this world

i don't sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who else misses fern bars   who else misses fern bars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who else misses fern bars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breakfast World :: Non-Breakfast Discussions-
Jump to: